Thursday, September 7, 2006

Wed - cut for friends


  cut for friends.jpg 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.


No lunch, as I was still full from the breakkie with da lads... 2:30 off to take U2 to Barmbek, which luckily continued on U3 to Kellinghusen. got there in time, and first thing I did (instead of washing my hair) was carrying a huge barber table with mirrors etc. inside - Yvette asked so nice. :)  got an icecream though ;) after work back home, to cut the rest of the grass...done by 7:30., and it was time to try something new, Leo's Bistro. Got half a chicken, with some cucumber and green beans salad. took me a stunning 10 mins to devour the whole lot once I started...was nice though - reminded me a bit of Dublin times, where we had quarterpounders at least twice a week (Mizzoni in Harolds Cross FTW)... had to start packing then, in between I called my dad and asked for his wishlist for his birthday pressie. well, it will be a new phone...all done, one more hour on flickr, updating the frikkin timestamps from my mobile phones pics... half an hour of Titanquest, defeated Typhoon - now I can play in Epic mode. nice one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment