Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thu - going home...


  07092006(001) 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.


Left work around4:30, in order to catch my train at 5. Met Gresselm and his woife at the Hamburg train station, prolly on the way to Munich or so... 3 minutes after boarding the train the announcement was "due to an unepexted problem with the track we will have to take a different route. in Berlin we will be 45 mins late". well, not nice, but can't be helped. went to the Dining Car and had my usual share of black bread. yummie :)  In Berlin Spandau then we got stuck for 15 more mins, as a woman accidently fell between track and train. glad she didn't get hurt... Of course I missed my connection in Weimar, but I really got reimbursed: Once I arrived in Hermsdorf, the air smelled so great, so fresh, so much like wood, that walking home (with a big white moon up) was pure joy. :) had two rolls with me moms homemade marmelade and went to Bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment