Tuesday, September 5, 2006

lunch in the "westwind"


  westwind 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.


Went for lunch with Frank. he already knew the indian place (Gobinda), so we decided to try something else instead. Been here (Westwind)  before with Gela - oh yeah, happy birthday Gelchen :-))) . Pesto with shrooms and a Crepè, Frank was satisfied with the penne/pesto. talked about Protestant vs. Catholic in the sense of protestant belief being the basis for successful capitalist countries. how we then ended up discussing web 2.0 - I dunno...continued  how web 2.0 will change our lives, what web 2.0 is at all, about Neal Stephensons "Snow Crash"...



PS: I took two pics, but Frank said I could pick whichever I want. And as Frank usually is very photegenic, I picked the one where he looks "shite" sorry mate :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment