Monday, December 7, 2009

getting home


071220092119
Cargado originalmente por Haemmboerger
currently listening to: Mark Knopfler - You don't know you're born

after 4 great days in Dublin and a "few" drinks with each Mareke, Chelly, Mark, Dan and Ed I finally got my lurvely behind in gear and did my 2 first interviews last week. didn't go too bad actually. we'll see how it goes :)
Sunday (after a very german like and totally crazy "feuerzangenbowlen party" on Sat) I went to see F. for her B-day party. well, was supposed to be more a brunch really... I ended up walking home the 10 km or so from Wellingsbuettel at 1 a.m. (since I was a tad tipsy, the moon was out and I felt like walking). took me like 2 hours, but it was great. :) nostalgia... thought of when we always walked home from the discos when I was 18 ish (jaisus, that's 21 years ago now, jeje)... 5-10 km were no problem back then...

currently listening to: Pappo - Quizas maƱana

No comments:

Post a Comment