Monday, November 2, 2009

Last party in Poppenbuettel


311020091888
Cargado originalmente por Haemmboerger
currently listening to: Neil Young - "Southern Man". Reminds me very much of one of my favourite movies - "Dead Man" with Jonny Depp (luv the soundtrack!)

am just about to finish up here in Hamburgs north. 2 or 3 rides more, then the move is done. strange, sad, angry... I tell you...

the chair here I sat on after all the guests were gone, had another sip of rum (El Dorado, 12 years, yummi...), and looked at the stars... very emotional moment...

thanks to all who helped me moving my stuff, the ones which came to party with me last friday, and also the ones which didn't tag along but would have liked to have a beer with me...

currently listening to: The Prodigy - "Smack by bitch up"

.
..
...

No comments:

Post a Comment