Friday, March 21, 2008

Last post for a while


  111220072251 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.


sittin here, a tad nervous...tomorrow night we'll (hopefully) be sleeping in the Parkview Hotel in Havanna.



Address is:
Hotel Parkview
Calle Colón esq. a Morro,
Ciudad de La Habana
Cuba



as we will be staying there at the end of April and in May too, you may as well send birthday cards to this address :) seriously, we'll be checking in there from time to time. worth a try anyway :-D



The pic here, by the way, I took in Seville last year. I just hope I will find spots as nice and cozy as this bar here a the Alameda de Hercules...



mobile will be switched off most of the time, and I will not be able to read my emails... please be patient with me. maybe I'll get a chance to post an update here though!



Hasta pronto!



Klaussi




P.S.: for Jesko



130320083046

1 comment:

  1. Dear Klaus or should I say el presidente?
    Hope everything is well on your trip. Well, weather and business in good old germany is as usual :-(
    Beste Rgards
    Knut

    ReplyDelete