Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hola, que tal?


  011220072095 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.

For you that do speak spanish as well as I do, this means "hello, how are you?".
Anways, frikkin hungover I got on the plane to Seville on Sat morning. hungover, since Willi's birthday lead to having more schnaps than I had asked for... back to the topic. here my first vino tinto, in a fabulous Tapas bar in Seville, the "el Rinconcillo" - supposedly the oldest one in town, founded like in the sevententh century. after the vino, tres servezas and a great "pescado  fritas variado" off to the irish pub, which I knew from last time we were here for the Semana Santa (the week before easter). meet a very nice german chap, who is here for his thesis. topic? fansongs of soccer fans... well, interesting, to say the least ;)
after the pub I went home, like 11 or so. I already said to myself: "dude, you really are grownup. early to bed, so you have a fresh start on sunday then." sure enough it didn't end then... one of the american guys here - who also stays with this almost "pet and smokefree" family - had a few friends over. offering me Jack D. and coke and taking me with them to a nightclub was just a matter of seconds really... not sure when I got back, as my mobiles battery was dead... was fun though ;)


got up at 1, showered, and then the first meal with the guestfamily. not too bad, meatballs, beans (judias verdes), rice (el arroz). we'll see how the cooking goes - oh yeah, and the sauce was pretty darn rich... and i guess it wasn't just Olive Oil ;)


and after that (sorry for showing off), walking to the Placa de Espana. sitting there for almost 2 hours in the Sun, with temperatures around 22-25 degrees centigrade... can you top that? ;)


on my way back to the house a lil walk via the Guadalquivir. bummer I missed the sunset. will do that tomorrow if possible though...


Now I am just curious, what Bogdan will experience on his Frisco trip :)



1 comment:

  1. Hola,
    ..da bin ich glatt auf dein blog gestossen.
    Viel Spaß in Espania!

    ReplyDelete