Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sunday trip to St. Peter Ording


  041120071833 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.


The trip was more than overdue - according to my government that is ;) got up early (easy, since no "heavy" drinking took place on Sat night), left around half nine, got to St. Peter Ording not even 2 hours later, went for a walk... fantastic weather really, clear blue sky, light winds around 3 ish. I even was so hot I took my coat off... that enabled me to take 2 additional days vacation (or what do you call it again, when you can stay in bed and don't have to go to work again? - ahh, being sick at home, ok...)
anyways, feeling better today, but I will leave work early... throat still acting up here...
workwise still all fine... 114 days to go ;) and just 3,5 weeks until I start my 3 weeks language course in Seville :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment