Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sailing in Heiligenhafen


  12082007782 
  Originally uploaded by Haemmboerger.




Saturday, again time for me to leave my home *sniff*, as C. had friends staying at our flat...("come on, you wanted to leave us alone, so switch off the x-box and go now :-P " ) anyways, the drive to Heiligenhafen (Baltic Sea) was pretty short, but rainy...apparently about 1200 people were out and working, due to the heavy rain (flood prevention, firemen etc.).. Found the place no problem (last time I've been there was 2004 or so iirc...). Happy to see Stanze again :)



worked a bit - preparing a place where the litterboxes can stand. In the eve one of the guys made pasta - delicious :-D
Linne Liquor (45 volume %), shot glasses with inbuilt LED's, accordion tunes and singing...Decided to make the attempt and sleep in the car - went ok. not perfect, but doable.



Next morning - fine weather, went sailing with Stanze and Katze . now that was fun!
Bummer I had to leave early...but at least I had my fresh cod before I left.
P.:S: and as someone said: sailing is sometimes a peculiar sport...quite often it attracts people which, let's put it that way, have personalities deviating a good bit from that of the avg. person...



No comments:

Post a Comment